123 Organic Tequila Tasting: Create a Party to Remember & to Repeat!
123 Organic Tequila tasting is the newest and hottest way to make a dinner party extraordinarily fun and unique. Delicious to taste, 100% organic, and very easy to put together, you and your friends will have a blast throwing an 123 Organic Tequila tasting party (just as I did)!
This past weekend, a group of close friends and I, had the privilege to indulge in a 123 Organic Tequila tasting at Rick Bayless’s Red O Mexican Cuisine Restaurant in Los Angeles. 123 Organic Tequila is a 100% organic tequila created by the friendly and vivacious David Ravandi, who has taken careful steps to produce three incredibly flavored and well thought out tequilas. From the beautiful hand blown glass and numbered bottles, to the cultivation of purely organic agave plants in Mexico, 123 Organic Tequila is unique in every aspect.
Beyond its exceptional organic elements, what is lovely about 123 Organic Tequila is that each bottle symbolizes a different aged level of tequila: 1 (uno) is tequila at its most natural state, 2 (dos) is aged for 6 months, and 3 (tres) is aged for one year. It is these individual aging processes that fills each tequila with distinct and delicious flavors.
The unique differences between 1, 2 and 3, are what makes this tequila such a blast to do tastings with. In fact, throughout the course of our dinner and tasting, competitions arose around the table of which was the favorite. Personally, I chose 2 (which according to Mr. Ravandi is very popular among the ladies), but my friends opinions reached across the board. One friend, and avid tequila drinker, said he preferred the 2-2-3 sipping combo while another was perfectly happy sipping 1 over and over. After we proudly (and slightly embarrassingly) consumed every drop of tequila from each bottle, I realized what a hit 123 Organic Tequila is and want to share with you some tips on how to through the best tasting party!
TIPS ON HOW TO THROUGH THE BEST 123 ORGANIC TEQUILA TASTING PARTY:
- Purchase each bottle of 123 Organic Tequila (see purchasing info below)
- If throwing a dinner party, place three tasting glasses in front of each guest. Riedel sells the perfect Tequila tasting glasses. Three glasses per guest is essential because it allows guests to sip one in comparison to another. With just one glass, you often forget what you tasted earlier.
- Serve great food in between pouring tequilas. Dishes such as ceviche, entrees with mole sauce, fresh fish and lamb, went wonderfully with the tequilas at Red O.
- Learn about the history of 123 Organic Tequila on their website, it’s organic background and tasting notes are fun for guests to learn about.
- In addition to the tasting, have an organic signature cocktail prepared for before and after dinner. (It may sound like a lot of drinking, but because it is organic – hangovers surprisingly aren’t so bad!)
- Plan on dancing after dinner! Have great music prepared, you and your guests will be ready to dance and shake some of the wonderful liquid courage the tequila gave you!